From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Bear's butt, spit it out. I'm busy.
You embody the spirit of the Bear when you speak so strongly.
- Ha. You'd be right. Name's Ervind. I'm busy, so make it snappy.
What are you busy with?
- Listen, I don't know you from dolyak dung. If we had some "common interests" then I might talk more openly.
I did a job for that guy...with the thing, remember?
- You're lying. Finally, we have something in common! So, now that we've established trust, what do you want?
I'm looking for some good, dishonest work. Heh.
- Just missed one. Old Fiach had his favorite beer stein, given to him by Asgeir himself, taken from right under his nose at the Lorestead.
What did he do about it?
- The old codger didn't do a thing. If I didn't find his stories so irritating I might have actually some sympathy.
- Any other jobs that springs to mind?
- I'll find something else to do.
- Anything else? (Same as "Any other jobs..." above)
- Clearly there's nothing left to say.
Harsh words lead to beatings. Watch your mouth, pal.
- Get out of my face.
- Your smell was making me nauseous, anyway.
You use big words for someone with a small brain.
- And you use tough words for someone who can't back them up. Go bother some kids.
- At least children know manners.
- I don't have time for this.