From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Hey! What are you looking at?
- dolyak's backside.
A big, fat
- Don't you know the rules? Hold your insults until we get a new judge. The other one went missing.
How'd the judge go missing?
- He had a little "incident" after he took a bribe to favor his friend in a boasting contest. Kaldar says he fell from The Great Rise.
- Accidents happen. If he didn't fall, he would've choked on a bone or tripped on his axe and cut his own head off. He won't be missed.
- I see. I'll be back when you replace that judge.
- I see.
- For the contests. The Boasting Hall's perfect for them. We trade insults, and the best one wins.
- Interesting. Good-bye.
- Ah. Okay.
- Nothing, apparently.