From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Water, Air
- Dual Attack
- Game link
Dual Attack. Send out a supercooled shard that freezes enemies it hits.
- Damage: 282 (0.77)?
- Stun: 1 second
- Number of Targets: 5
- Defiance Break: 100
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled or defiant foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Elemental Lockdown — When you disable a foe, gain a boon based upon your current attunement.
- Superior Elements — Dual Attack skills weaken enemies. Attacks against weakened foes have increased critical chance.
- Elemental Refreshment — Grant barrier to yourself and nearby allies when using Dual Attack skills.
- Swift Revenge — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal increased strike damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Invigorating Strikes — Gain vigor when using a Dual Attack. Dodge rolling grants a barrier.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- Absolute zero is the lowest temperature that is theoretically possible, at which the motion of particles which constitutes heat would be minimal.