Primordus weapons are level 80 exotic weapons available through crafting by Artificers, Weaponsmiths, and Huntsman. They require Orichalcum Imbued Inscriptions to craft, the recipes for which must be purchased from Master craftsmen, while the weapon recipes themselves are all discoverable. Acquiring these weapons is part of the Primordus Weapons collection achievement, which awards the Great Destroyer's Talon.
They also require Destroyer Lodestones in addition to the standard crafting components:
- 20 lodestones for one-handed weapons
- 15 for off-hand weapons
- 30 for two-handed weapons
- 20 for weapons crafted with a Sentinel's Orichalcum Imbued Inscription, regardless of type
The complete set requires a minimum of 360 Destroyer Lodestones.
|Prefix||Major attribute(s)||Minor attribute(s)|
|Apothecary's||Healing Power||Toughness |
|Carrion||Condition Damage||Power |
|Cleric's||Healing Power||Power |
- Some of these items bear a strong resemblance to the original Guild Wars Destroyer weapons.
- These weapons used to be called Destroyer Weapons but were renamed in the April 2014 Feature Pack on April 15, 2014.