Trap (environmental weapon)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the environmental weapon. For the skill type, see Trap.
- Each requires 10 to be placed.
- Placing a trap uses very short-range ground targeting to assist in orientation.
- Placed traps have a 600×90 rectangular trigger area; only enemies can trigger them. Once triggered, traps affect up to 20 enemies within a range of 1200.
- Players may only have one of a given trap type deployed at a time. Traps will disappear when a player leaves the map. When placed, traps last for one hour.
|1||Deploy Trap||4||5||Deploy your trap|
|2||Cancel Build||Put your blueprint away|
- Traps were added in the May 14, 2013 game update.