From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Amulet of Thorns||Amulet||Fine||16||289|
|Dried Seed Pod||Accessory||Fine||16||175|
|Amulet of Thorns||Amulet||Masterwork||16||560|
|Dried Seed Pod||Accessory||Masterwork||16||350|
|Training Scale Helm||Heavy helm||Fine||16||175|
|Training Mantle||Light helm||Fine||16||175|
|Training Mask||Medium helm||Fine||16||175|
|Training Scale Helm of the Grove||Heavy helm||Masterwork||16||350|
|Training Mantle of the Grove||Light helm||Masterwork||16||350|
|Training Mask of the Grove||Medium helm||Masterwork||16||350|
|Wyld Hunt Training Short Bow||Short bow||Fine||16||210|
|Wyld Hunt Training Bow||Longbow||Fine||16||210|
|Wyld Hunt Training Short Bow of Force||Short bow||Masterwork||16||420|
|Wyld Hunt Training Bow of Force||Longbow||Masterwork||16||420|
- Nightmare Courtiers in Karston Chambers are kidnapping skritt and subjecting them to torture and mind control. It's no wonder they call their home Joy's End. The
I'll help uproot the Nightmare Court. Anything I should know before heading in?
- sylvan hounds and jungle wurms to their sway, so be careful where you travel. And be on the lookout for bulbs as they sometimes hide their prisoners in them. But I wonder... They have corrupted
- I want to send a message that they are unwelcome here. If we set fire to dry brambles on their grounds, they will understand that. Just do not ignite something that would harm a prisoner.
- I'll see that they get the message.
- Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
- Such a pleasure to see you again. The fight against the Nightmare Court continues, but I'm sure we'll have the strength to persevere, thanks to your efforts. Might I interest you in a reward for trade?
- That sounds great. What do you have?