From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Point of Interest
- Dejarin Ruins —
- Heket Dart Thrower
- Heket Firebreather
- Heket Net Thrower
- Heket Spear Thrower
- Heket Villager
- Heket Warrior
- Shaman Acopa
- Resource nodes
- Near Apizmic Grounds
- Priest Badru: Ahai! The farmers tell me your tribe is friendly.
- Heket Villager: Interesting, since they haven't exactly been friendly to us.
- Heket Villager: I hope the dead king didn't send you.
- Priest Badru: No! (laugh) I came with the Sunspears. To put an end to King Joko.
- Heket Villager: Can't decide if your people are bold or foolish.
- Priest Badru: Kormir only knows how you’ve managed to survive here, so close to Joko's fortress...
- Heket Villager: The farmers thought we must be helping his cause.
- Priest Badru: Everyone's suffered under Joko. But I swear we mean you no harm.
- Shaman Acopa: So your people still worship Kormir, despite all the dead king's efforts.
- Priest Badru: Truth's eternal. Joko's lies will be forgotten as soon as he's gone.
- Shaman Acopa: "The Sun shines behind the darkest clouds."
- Priest Badru: "As long as we work together, we can overcome any evil."
- Heket Villager: A proverb contest? Haven't we suffered enough already?
- Heket Villager: I went to see the farmers. To beg them for food.
- Shaman Acopa: You shouldn't have gone alone. Those people don't trust us.
- Heket Villager: Maybe not. But they're just as hungry and desperate as we are.
- Shaman Acopa: We'll lose the old ways if we stay here much longer.
- Heket Villager: Where can we go? The dead ones have us surrounded.
- Shaman Acopa: There was a strange storm on the horizon not long ago. I wondered if Zintl was trying to tell us something...
- Heket Villager: I hear an army came ashore to storm the dead king in his fortress.
- Shaman Acopa: May the Sun shine on them.
- The Veldrunners, of whom Zhed Shadowhoof was a famous member, were a pride of centaurs native to Kourna.