FTT 101-107 Core Turret Dynamics
- The correct title of this article is [FTT 101-107] Core Turret Dynamics. The substitution or omission of the [ ] is because of technical restrictions.
[FTT 101-107] Core Turret Dynamics is a Long Live the Lich achievement that involves collecting schematics that will unlock the ability to configure Field Tech Turrets to various types. Speak to Krewe Leader Drazz in southwest Zelbahn Garrison to get started.
|[FTT 101-107] Core Turret Dynamics||Long Live the Lich||3|
| Find enough schematic scraps off of Awakened Inquest to complete all seven turret types.
||Studied 35 FTT Core Dynamics||3|
- Each completed schematic Drazz assembles for you will unlock the ability to configure Field Tech Turrets to that type.
- Drazz will begin selling [FTT] Deployment Kits after assembling at least one schematic; he will give you the first one for free.
- Long Live the Lich: [FTT 100] Intro to Field Tech Turret Dynamics — Use a micro cloud to break down and analyze an Inquest turret, or speak with the krewe leader at the main camp once it has been fully established. (1 )
- Long Live the Lich: [FTT 201–407] Practicum in Advanced Dynamics — Tinker with turrets by building and upgrading them to discover new upgrades. (5)