Dust Mite Twister
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dust Mite Twister
Dust Mite Twisters are elemental creatures that resemble dust devils which can be found in arid regions throughout Tyria. They appear to represent the elements of both earth and air.
- Crystal Oasis
- Amnoon Farms (During related events only)
- Diviner's Passage
- Elona Reach
- Hatari Tablelands
- Kusini Crossing
- Mekele Bluffs
- Omiramba Sand Sea
- Domain of Kourna
- Dry Top
- Prospect Valley
- Treadrock Uplands
- Uplands Oasis (During related events only)
- Unswept Uplands
Living World Season 2
- Episode 1: Gates of Maguuma
Living World Season 4
- Episode 3: Long Live the Lich
- Protect the Maguuma Shaman as she casts a spell to cleanse the oasis (80)
- Cull the encroaching dust mites threatening the Zephyrites (80)
- Escort Haze to safety (80)
- Protect Researcher Eway while he examines inert dust mites (80)
- Help Talib recover his escaped sand shark pups (80)
- Launches (see notes)
- Twister - Permanent point-blank area of effect aura that pulses every 2 seconds, damaging foes and inflicting 3 stacks of Bleeding for 2 seconds with each pulse. 100 range.
- Twister - Point-blank area of effect attack that knocks back and inflicts 3 stacks of Bleeding for 2 seconds. 100 radius.
- projectile gusts, each one damaging and knocking back the first enemy hit. Tornado - The elemental sends out 1-2 ground-based1
- Stolen skills
- 1Ground-based projectiles can be jumped over and can't change elevations, making them easy to avoid.
|Charged Lodestone||Crafting material||Exotic||1|
|Onyx Lodestone||Crafting material||Exotic||1|
|Opal Crystal||Crafting material||Masterwork||1|
|Opal Shard||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Pile of Crystalline Dust||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Pile of Incandescent Dust||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Pile of Silky Sand||Gizmo, Crafting material||Basic||1-5|
|Pile of Coarse Sand
(only drops in Crystal Desert)
- Dust Mite Twisters were added to the game with the July 1st, 2014 update, as part of the Gates of Maguuma release.
- This creature is immune to chill, cripple, fear, and immobile.
- When killed, one Dust Mite is automatically summoned.
- During the story instance Forearmed Is Forewarned, Dust Mite Twisters can be captured and released as allies.