Dust Mite Twister
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dust Mite Twister
- Crystal Oasis
- Domain of Kourna
- Dry Top
- Protect the Maguuma Shaman as she casts a spell to cleanse the oasis (80)
- Cull the encroaching dust mites threatening the Zephyrites (80)
- Escort Haze to safety (80)
- Protect Researcher Eway while he examines inert dust mites (80)
- Help Talib recover his escaped sand shark pups (80)
- Launches (see notes)
- Twister - Permanent point-blank area of effect aura that pulses every 2 seconds, damaging foes and inflicting 3 stacks of Bleeding for 2 seconds with each pulse. 100 range.
- Twister - Point-blank area of effect attack that knocks back and inflicts 3 stacks of Bleeding for 2 seconds. 100 radius.
- projectile gusts, each one damaging and knocking back the first enemy hit. Tornado - The elemental sends out 1-2 ground-based1
- Stolen skills
- 1Ground-based projectiles can be jumped over and can't change elevations, making them easy to avoid.
|Charged Lodestone||Crafting material||Exotic||1|
|Onyx Lodestone||Crafting material||Exotic||1|
|Opal Crystal||Crafting material||Masterwork||1|
|Opal Shard||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Pile of Crystalline Dust||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Pile of Incandescent Dust||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Pile of Silky Sand||Gizmo, Crafting material||Basic||1-5|
| Pile of Coarse Sand
(only drops in Crystal Desert)
- Dust Mite Twisters were added to the game with the July 1st, 2014 update, as part of the Gates of Maguuma release.
- This creature is immune to chill, cripple, fear, and immobile.
- When killed, one Dust Mite is automatically summoned.
- During the story instance Forearmed Is Forewarned, Dust Mite Twisters can be captured and released as allies.