From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Walk there via a doorway in the northern passage of Loyalist Warren.
- Use a Springer to scale the wall.
- Use a Jackal to take the sand portal next to Sabil's house, southwest of Arkjok Kennels.
- Use a Roller Beetle to smash the two walls blocking Secret Throughway.
Locations and objectives
- Mastery Insight
- Domain of Kourna Insight: Ntouka Pond
- Interacting with the Statue of Joko near Loyalist Warren after finishing Be My Guest
- Palawa Joko: If you are hearing this recording, my magic must have somehow become unbound.
- Palawa Joko: Fear not, all things come to an end. Even perfection eventually gives way to the relentless drag of mundanity.
- Palawa Joko: The universe was once a perfect void. Total timeless darkness that thwarted all else.
- Palawa Joko: But by its nature, perfection is precarious. All it took was a tiny spark to crack open the void of space.
- Palawa Joko: No doubt the same has become of me.
- Palawa Joko: I first died so long ago, the fig leaf was in style, I kid you not.
- Palawa Joko: I take great pride in all my posthumous accomplishments.
- Palawa Joko: Giving birth to the gods was probably a mistake. The vanity of youth.
- Palawa Joko: But Kralkatorrik was my first masterpiece.
- Palawa Joko: He was but a salamander before I got my hands on him. Such a cutie-pie... Wait a moment...
- Palawa Joko: Gotta run. The guest of honor is here. Just found my torture theater.
- Palawa Joko: Commander, I'm insulted. I invite you to the biggest battle the world has ever seen—
- Palawa Joko: —and you show up with one idiot norn? I feel like you're not even trying.
- Palawa Joko: Oh, I know. They'll be MY entourage, soon enough.
- Palawa Joko: I hope you feel at home; I spent so much time preparing for you. Nice to have a reason to break out the crystal. (laugh)
- Palawa Joko: Enough waiting; Joko's bored. Let's pick up the pace.
- Palawa Joko: Oh, crap, did I leave this on? Sloppy, Joko, sloppy.
- Palawa Joko: To be continued. I mean, assuming I survive this insurrection. (satisfied chuckle)
- In the original Guild Wars, Ntouka was a term for certain types of great beast native to Kourna, which could be rhino-like or bird-like.