|| This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
Coalescence of Ruin
Slam the ground with your hammer, creating a cascading eruption of energy.
Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- This skill will often fail to progress on uneven terrain. The only exception being terrain which has a slight decline; the skill will work properly in this case. However, on slight inclines it will fail to progress, as well as on steep inclines and declines. (e.g. stairs)
- Enemies are able to be struck by this ability only once every 0.5 seconds per Revenant.
- Each impact appears one after another in a line and require pathing.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| October 01, 2019
- This skill no longer deals increased damage with successive impacts; it now always deals damage equal to what was previously the second-impact damage. Its damage remains split between game modes. Added a red warning rectangle visible to enemies.
| March 27, 2018
- Reduced damage of the second impact by 14% in WvW only.
- Reduced damage of the third impact by 22% in WvW only.
| February 09, 2016
- Fixed an issue that prevented multiple players from being able to hit the same target simultaneously when using this skill.
| January 26, 2016
- The recharge of this skill has been increased from 2 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Enemies are now able to be struck by this ability only once every 0.5 seconds.
| December 15, 2015
- Updated visual effects to accurately match the combat range.
- This ability will no longer hit more than the maximum number of targets (5).
- The cascade will additionally cease its progression if it hits the maximum number of targets.
| December 01, 2015
- Fixed an issue that prevented this ability from dealing damage at the very edge of its range.
- Updated the effects to portray its combat regions more accurately.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Coalescence of Ruin has been added to the game.