The Quaggan Games are a traditional series of competitions held by the arctic quaggan. Originally, it was a competition between six great villages among the quaggan, however ever since Jormag awoke and the quaggan have been pushed south by the icebrood, only two of these villages remain: Twoloop and Orsippus.
- Help Slishaa recover the Shimmer Bauble (77)
After the competitors have been allowed time to prepare:
- Commissioner Baabloo: Champions! Report to the racetrack!
- Commissioner Baabloo: You've trained hard for this day. Are you ready to race?
- Orsippus Champion Squilp: Quaggan's ready!
- Commissioner Baabloo: Fins out! Tails straight! Quaggans, go!
Dialogue from here onwards varies depending on completed preparation events.
- Commissioner Baabloo: Squilp has taken control early.
- Commissioner Baabloo: Through the halfway mark, now. Squilp is dominating the race.
- Commissioner Baabloo: Quaggans are nearing the end of the race, and Squilp still has the lead.
- Commissioner Baabloo: Squilp wins! Victory for Orsippus!
- Orsippus Champion Squilp: Quaggan won! Quaggan won! The hatchlings will be so proud.
- Commissioner Baabloo: Champions, to the arena!
- Commissioner Baabloo: Quaggan's [sic] have long feared combat, but with the coming of Jormag, that has ended.
- Commissioner Baabloo: Now, quaggans must embrace combat as a form of survival. And today, as a form of competition.
- Commissioner Baabloo: This is the truest of the Quaggan Games. Be strong, and fight hard.
- Commissioner Baabloo: Quaggans... Begin!
After the two rounds:
- (If Squilp won both events)
- Commissioner Baabloo: Squilp has won both events, and thus is the Quaggan Games champion!
- Orsippus Champion Squilp: Quaggan's victory is for all of Orsippus!
- Twoloop Champion Aloogwa: Foo! Even with your training, quaggan wasn't good enough.
- Slishaa: Calm. Use your defeat. Let it make you stronger for next time.
- Twoloop Champion Aloogwa: Thank you. Quaggan will work hard to make you proud.
Speaking with the NPCs after the competitions have ended:
- Commissioner Baabloo: All quaggans of twoloop and Orsippus thank you for helping to make the Quaggan Games a success. It really helped quaggans forget their troubles for a while.
- (If Squilp won the games)
- Orsippus Champion Squilp: Quaggan won! Quaggan can't believe it. The hatchlings will be so proud of quaggan.
- (If Squilp won the games)
- Twoloop Champion Aloogwa: Quaggan couldn't live up to Slishaa. Quaggan just wasn't good enough to be champion.
You did your best.
- True, and that's all Slishaa said I needed. Maybe it's not so bad. Quaggan just wanted so much more.
- There's always next time.
- Yeah, you could have done better.
Closing the games:
- Commissioner Baabloo: Slishaa, please come forward.
- Commissioner Baabloo: The Quaggan games are at an end.
- Commissioner Baabloo: To close the competitions, quaggans must now return the Shimmer Bauble to the depths.
- Commissioner Baabloo: Slishaa, as the bauble runner, that honor falls to you.
- Slishaa: Quaggan is ready. Quaggan will find a good stop.
- Commissioner Baabloo: Then good luck. May Mellaggan protect you.
- The winning village will send a trader in Zuckermaloo.