From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Turbulent Seas is a depressed kodan found in Blue Ice Shining who lost his cub during an icebrood attack. He can teach characters the about way of the kodan.
- <Character name>, tell me. Has your heart ever broken? Mine is shattered like the ice of the sanctuary itself.
- When the icebrood crawled up from the frozen depths, we had little warning. They breached our defenses and went straight for the soft canter of our world. My cub was lost in the black water, dragged down.
What will you do now?
- I will follow the others, off the sanctuary and away from the waters. I will trudge along, offering myself for the world, until the day when my cub and I are reunited at Koda's feet.
- Good luck.
- I'm sorry for your loss.
- (if character wasn't taught yet, resets after logging off)
What can you teach me about balance?
- Answer me this. Two bears have come to the same cave. One is old. One is young. The young one tears the throat from old bear and claims the cave. Why is this nature's way?
Because the old bear was once young.
- And the young bear will one day be old. Our understanding of balance continues to grow. There may be hope for your kind yet.
Survival of the fittest.
- That's incorrect. Continue to ponder the cycles and rhythms involved in the lives of these two bears. You'll get it eventually, perhaps.
- I give up.
- I've known heartbreak, yes.