Surprise Shot (engineer skill)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the engineer skill. For the thief skill, see Surprise Shot.
— In-game description [?]
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge.
- This skill has no cast time and thus can be used at any time.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: