From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Never underestimate the intelligence of an ogre. They may be big, but they're not dumb.
Why do you say that?
- One of my scouts once tried to sneak up on an ogre, but he miscalculated the ogre's reach. He took a fist to the head and hasn't been the same ever since.
Isn't that less about the ogre's smarts than your scout's?
- Ogre attacks appear random, but in fact they're just wearing us down. They come in waves with no warning. Each time, they kill some of us. It won't be long before we can't keep them out.
- Let's hope that day never comes.
- That's too bad. I hope he improves.
- I'll keep that in mind.
- During Defend Splintercrest Fort
- I don't have time for talking. Ready your weapons.
- Of course.