Urmaug is an ogre standing near the entrance to Urmaug's Secret in Postern Ward. He survived the attack on Lion's Arch and was relocated to the camp in Bouldermouth Vale, but after Lion's Arch was released from Scarlet's grasp, he returned to his cave in Postern Ward.
- After Festival of the Four Winds
- The city is broken as Scarlet's corpse. The air is foul. The ground is soiled. It will be hard finding a living here.
- Good luck.
- After defeating Scarlet
- Scarlet is dead by your hand. Impressive. I welcome trading with you.
- Let's trade
- Sharpening Stone Station next to Urmaug) I'm interested in something more exotic. (Creates a
- If the Protect the ogres as they flee the city has been completed
- I know this face. You brought me from my home to this place. I will pay this debt of courage on behalf of my kin, pets, and myself with something special for you.
- What do you have to offer?
What's the "something special"?
- A statue. While it stands, it will provide nourishment that will make you hardy. Perhaps you will be strong enough to survive Scarlet. Perhaps not.
- Sharpening Stone Station next to Urmaug) I'll take it. (Creates a
- How are you doing here? (Same as 'How are you faring out here?')
- Never mind.
How are you faring out here?
- The air is clean, and my pets are well fed. We have been in worse places.
Do you miss Lion's Arch?
- We travel where it is best for our kin and our pets. If Lion's Arch falls, we will find a new home.
- You have something special for me? (Same as 'What's the "something special"?')
- Safe travels, then.
- Maybe later.
- Original dialogue
- You're staring. Keep it up, and I'll gouge your eyes out.
What's an ogre doing in Lion's Arch?
- Negotiating. My clan has settled near this place. We don't want any trouble from would-be city heroes.
- I see. Good luck.
- My eyeballs and I were just leaving.