From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The cat mews hungrily.
- (If the player is carrying a Omnomberry Ghost or Strawberry Ghost or Spooky Ghost Tonic)
It seems interested in my <Strawberry/Omnomberry> Ghost.
- (If the player is under effect of a ghostly aura)
- The cat looks at your ghostly form and meows. It seems that it's interested in your ethereal fruity chocolate.
Fruit can't hurt an already dead cat, right? Might as well.
- It purrs happily.
- Not right now.
- (If the player is not under the effect of a ghostly aura)
- As you try to feed the cat the berry, it proceeds to fall through the ethereal form that the cat has taken and bounces off the ground.
- I'll figure out something, don't you worry.
- It's not interested in anything I have.
- After a cat has been fed
- Good cat.
- The cat appears only at night if Noran's Homestead is under Seraph control, and will vanish with a "Meow" when dawn starts.
- Its location varies, but it will always appear somewhere within the Harvest Cascades.
- There is a miniature of this NPC.
- Originally the line about feeding the cat said chocolate wouldn't hurt the cat, referring to the fact that chocolate is poisonous to cats and should never be fed to them. The line was later changed to fruit.