From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Overhead activation icon
Signet Passive: Regenerates one extra initiative every ten seconds.
Signet Active: Shadowstep to your foe.
- : 1Initiative Gain every 10 seconds
- Breaks Stun
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Signets of Power — Signets grant initiative.
- Shadow Savior — After completing a shadowstep, you are healed. Nearby allies are also healed for a larger amount. Only affects thief shadowsteps.
- Hard to Catch — Gain endurance when you shadowstep.
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- Traversing Dusk — Heal allies in the area around you when you shadowstep. Gain shadow force for each ally in the radius. Wells grant alacrity on their initial impact.
- Shadestep — Siphon now grants you barrier when targeting enemies, and it revives allies when targeting them. Shadowstepping breaks your barrier and grants it to nearby allies, proportional to the number of allies affected.
- Can be cast with no enemy targeted; this way, it will function as a stun break with no shadowstep (and will not activate shadowstep traits, like Shadow Savior).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|March 16, 2015||
|August 20, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: