From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the warrior skill. For other skills named "Rush", see Rush (disambiguation).
— In-game description [?]
- Forceful Greatsword — Gain power and a chance to gain might on critical strike. Double these bonuses while wielding a greatsword or spear. Greatsword and spear skills recharge faster
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Affects only one target.
- Using this skill on large creatures (such as giants or oakhearts) or inanimate objects (such as dredge towers or siege equipment) will sometimes cause the player to run in place just before reaching attack range.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|January 27, 2015||
|July 23, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|September 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.