From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Damage Reduced: 50%
— In-game description
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Powder — Improves damage from explosions. Turrets explode and knock back foes when destroyed.
- The triggered skill is Grenade Barrage, a copy of the Grenade kit skill, with a separate cooldown.
- Protector's Restoration — Cast Lesser Symbol of Protection when you use a healing skill.
- Death from Above — Damage and launch foes when you take falling damage. Take less damage from falling.
- Child of Earth — Create Muddy Terrain
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding foes siphons health from them.
- Method of Madness — Cast Lesser Chaos Storm when you use a healing skill.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disabling includes stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Arcane Restoration — Swapping attunements restores health.
- Planar Protection — Cast Dome of the Mists when you use a healing skill.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: