From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Damage reduced: 50%
— In-game description
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Powder — Improves damage from explosions. Turrets explode and knock back foes when destroyed.
- The triggered skill is Grenade Barrage, a copy of the Grenade kit skill, with a separate cooldown.
- Protector's Impact — Cast Lesser Symbol of Protection when you take falling damage or using a healing skill. You take less damage when falling.
- Death from Above — Damage and launch foes when you take falling damage. Take less damage from falling.
- Soften the Fall — Create Muddy Terrain falling.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding foes siphons health from them.
- Descent into Madness — Cast Lesser Chaos Storm when you take falling damage or use a heal skill. Take less damage from falling.
- Terrifying Descent — When you fear a foe inflict torment. Cast Lesser Terrify when you take falling damage. Take less falling damage.
- Arcane Abatement — Reduce fall damage you receive; cast a spell based on your attunement when you receive fall damage. Swapping attunements restores health.
- Planar Protection — Cast Dome of the Mists when you take damage from falling or use a healing skill. Take less damage from falling.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: