From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- Peak Performance — Physical skills have reduced recharge and increase all outgoing physical damage for a period of time. Receive less damage from falling, and launch nearby foes when you take fall damage.
- Protector's Impact — Cast Lesser Symbol of Protection when you take falling damage or using a healing skill. You take less damage when falling.
- Planar Protection — Cast Dome of the Mists when you take damage from falling or use a healing skill. Take less damage from falling.
- Soften the Fall — Create Muddy Terrain [sic]when you take falling damage or use a healing skill. You take less damage from falling.
- Last Refuge — Use Lesser Blinding Powder when your health reaches a certain threshold or when you take falling damage. You take less falling damage.
- Grenadier — Increase the throw velocity and blast radius of grenades. Take reduced falling damage and cast Explosive Descent when you take falling damage.
- Terrifying Descent — When you fear a foe inflict torment. Cast Lesser Terrify when you take falling damage. Take less falling damage.
- Descent into Madness — Cast Lesser Chaos Storm when you take falling damage or use a heal skill. Take less damage from falling.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||