From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Damage Increase: 10%
— In-game description
- Evasive Powder Keg — Creates a bomb when you dodge.
- Explosive Descent — Release a barrage of grenades when you take falling damage. You take less damage from falling.
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Striking a foe occasionally tags it for a seeker rocket.
- Autodefense Bomb Dispenser — Drop a smoke bomb when you are disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Bunker Down — Create a proximity mine and med kit at your location when you critically hit with an attack.
- Takedown Round — Striking a foe above the health threshold places a delayed explosive charge on them.
- Booby Trap
- Bomb Kit
- Elite Mortar Kit
- Grenade Kit
- Rocket Turret
- Throw Mine
- Detonate Healing Turret, Detonate Flame Turret, Detonate Net Turret, Detonate Rifle Turret, Detonate Harpoon Turret, Detonate Thumper Turret, Detonate Rocket Turret, Detonate Supply Crate Turrets
- Medic Gyro Self-Destruct Blast Gyro Self-Destruct Bulwark Gyro Self-Destruct Purge Gyro Self-Destruct Shredder Gyro Self-Destruct Sneak Gyro Self-Destruct
- Prior to this trait's removal, it did not provide any benefit to Detonate Mines.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|June 11, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: