Tides of Time
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Tides of Time
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Game link
Appearance when choosing where to target.
Grant boons to nearby allies as you launch a wave of temporal energy that damages and stops enemies it passes through, then returns to you. Touching the returning wave reduces the recharge of this skill.
- Damage: 495 (1.5)?
- Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Swiftness (5s): +33% Movement Speed
- Might (15s): 240 Condition Damage, 240 Power8
- Might (15s): 150 Condition Damage, 150 Power5
- Stun (1s): Unable to act.
- Blocks Missiles
- Recharge Time Reduced: 10 seconds
- Ally Boon Radius: 360
- Number of Targets: 5
- Combo Field: Ethereal
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Stretched Time — The first pulse of a well also applies alacrity to allies near the well. Tides of Time now also applies alacrity in an area when cast.
- Seize the Moment — You and nearby allies gain quickness for each clone you shatter. Tides of Time now also applies quickness in an area when cast.
- Breakbar damage is affected by Sigil of Paralyzation.
- This skill has no target limit, and will affect all targets it passes through.
- Will disappear when it collides with terrain or blocked targets.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|August 23, 2022||
|June 28, 2022||
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|November 04, 2015||
|October 29, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: