Throw Ball (Vehtendi Academy)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Game link
Toss the ball at the target area.
- Combo Field: Ethereal
- Range: 900
— In-game description
Throw Ball is a skill granted by interacting with the ball found in House Rolic Dormitory.
- Using this skill destroys the bundle that provides it.
- Affects any one creature closest to the center of the targeted area, giving them the same bundle that provides this skill.
- Any creature will receive the ball. That includes players, allied NPCs, neutral NPCs, miniatures, minions, turrets, animal companions, or even hostile NPCs.
- Neutral and allied NPCs hit by this skill will quickly face the user of the skill and use it back on their direction. Hostile NPCs will instantly drop the bundle.
- If you are within the AoE of your own ball, you will always get it back. This can be used to quickly complete the heart by standing next to an NPC and throwing the ball at your feet.