- This article is about the Conjured Flame skill. For the elementalist staff skill, see Burning Retreat.
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Conjure Flame Axe: This conjure weapon now enhances the autoattack by unlocking Double Lava Axe when any other skill on the conjure weapon is used.
- This skill can now only damage an enemy once per second.
- The damage of this skill has been increased by 100%.
- Burning duration has been increased from 1 second to 2 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to not apply burning in some situations.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Movement-speed adjustments no longer affect the intended travel distance.
| September 30, 2014
- Added a Combo Field skill fact.
| September 09, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to only last for 5 seconds instead of 6 when Persisting Flames was traited.
- Updated skill facts to indicate duration when traited.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Burning Retreat has been added to the game.