From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about objective objects in World versus World. For other gates, see Gate (disambiguation).
- World versus World
Gates defend towers, keeps, and Stonemist Castle from invaders. Siege weapons allow players to destroy gates quicker and supply can be used to repair them.
Related world abilities
- Repair Master
- Spend 4..10 supply at a time when repairing
- Siege Golem Mastery
- Increase your piloted golem's movement speed for 15 seconds after destroying a gate or wall
- Flame Ram Mastery
- Flame Blast now applies Structural Vulnerability (1% increased damage) to gates.
- Basic Stonemist Castle, Keep, and Tower gates have 373,500 health and ~22,000 armor..
- 1 supply repairs the gate for 1750 (214 supply to fully repair).
- Objective upgrades will improve and fully repair all gates around the objective.
- Gates upgrade to Reinforced Gates.
- Reinforced Gates upgrade to Fortified Gates.