1 2 1
- Dry Top
- Connects to
- Prospect Valley (E)
Uplands Oasis (NW)
Unswept Uplands (SW)
Click to enlarge.
Treadrock Uplands is an area located in Dry Top. This dangerous canyon leads the way to the Uplands Oasis. Many Maguuma centaurs protect the entrance from the dangerous wildlife.
Start from the Prosperity Waypoint — in Prospect Valley and travel across the sand river to the Town of Prosperity, then through Scarlet's house on the west side of town. Scarlet's Secret Room will lead here upon completion.
Locations and objectives
- Restoration Refuge Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Raptor Prowl —
- Restoration Refuge —
- Raptor Prowl Vista —
Reaching the Vista involves using three Air crystals. The first is on the west side of the mesa. Activate the crystal then move clockwise around the mesa to where the ledges overhead are open. (The jump directly overhead is blocked by an overhanging ledge below the second crystal.) Jump up to the ledge at the level of the second Air crystal, move counter-clockwise to it and jump up to the top of the mesa. Use the third crystal on the top of the mesa to jump up on to the smaller area. The Vista is on the other side of the tall stone pillar: use the narrow ledge around the pillar to walk to the Vista.
- Araxx Strongstride (80)
- Baharr Surestep (80)
- Ehrgen Cragstrider (80)
- Gheni Quickpace (80)
- Maguuma Peacekeeper
- Maguuma Scout
- Maguuma Healer
- Maguuma Hunter
- Maguuma Shaman
- Maguuma Lancer
- Maguuma Villager
- Musa Sandskin (80)
- Niiri Freemane (80)
- Cirrus (80)
- Avvish Greatleap
- Gentt (80)
- Cliff Bat (80)
- Arid Devourer (80) (Only during Sandstorm)
- Basilisk (80)
- Salamander Drake (80)
- Dust Mites (80) (Only during Sandstorm)
- Veteran Dust Mite Twister (80) (Only during Sandstorm)
- Vulture Raptor (80)
- Vulture Raptor Hatchling (80)
- Canyon Spider (80)
For previous dialogue, see here.
- At the Restoration Refuge
- Maguuma Villager: Ehrgen, a moment?
- Ehrgen Cragstrider: You seem troubled. Please, share your burden.
- Maguuma Villager: I ask your pardon, but with such scarcity, do we not endanger ourselves by sharing our resources with outsiders?
- Ehrgen Cragstrider: (snort) No. I cannot pardon such sentiment.
- Ehrgen Cragstrider: Hear me. We will share whatever we have to give, all that we are capable of, with any who have need.
- Ehrgen Cragstrider: It is our calling to protect and aid our friends who fell from the sky, these good people of Glint.
- Maguuma Villager: Have you had anything to eat yet today?
- Cirrus: I-I don't want to be a burden to your people.
- Maguuma Villager: We have food and you have need. You should eat and drink as we do.
- Cirrus: Thank you for your hospitality.
- Maguuma Villager: What do you think it means, the people of Glint falling here, at this time?
- Maguuma Shaman: Dark forces stir to the east. These people sought to pass that way, and their village was torn from the sky.
- Maguuma Shaman: There is no escaping change, nor is change always constructive. Death plays its part of the cycle of life.
- Maguuma Villager: My father told an old tale, of trees casting their shade over these wastes.
- Cirrus: Ehrgen, your people have been so kind to us.
- Ehrgen Cragstrider: I am glad to hear it. Understand that our home is yours now, for as long as you need.
- Cirrus: Glint's blessings on you. On all of you.
- Buried Locked Chest (Only during Sandstorm)
- Lost Coin
- Metal Bar
- Paper Scrap
- Rusty Scrap
- Skritt Hole
- Sun and Wind Crystals
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Cypress Sapling
- Ancient Sapling
- The presence of the Maguuma tribe in this area marks the first time a non-hostile centaur tribe appeared in the game.