Start from Prosperity Waypoint in Prospect Valley and travel across the sand river to the Town of Prosperity, then through Scarlet's house on the west side of town. Scarlet's Secret Room will lead players here upon completion.
Locations and objectives
- Restoration Refuge Waypoint —
- Raptor Prowl Vista —
Reaching the Vista involves using three Air crystals. The first is on the west side of the mesa. Activate the crystal then move clockwise around the mesa to where the ledges overhead are open. (The jump directly overhead is blocked by an overhanging ledge below the second crystal.) Jump up to the ledge at the level of the second Air crystal, move counter-clockwise to it and jump up to the top of the mesa. Use the third crystal on the top of the mesa to jump up on to the smaller area. The Vista is on the other side of the tall stone pillar: use the narrow ledge around the pillar to walk to the Vista.
- Save the chickens trapped in the dust mite twister (80)
- Stop the skritt from stealing Zephyrite crystals and returning them to their queen (80)
- Araxx Strongstride (80)
- Baharr Surestep (80)
- Ehrgen Cragstrider (80)
- Gheni Quickpace (80)
- Maguuma Peacekeeper
- Maguuma Scout
- Maguuma Healer
- Maguuma Hunter
- Maguuma Shaman
- Maguuma Lancer
- Maguuma Villager
- Musa Sandskin (80)
- Niiri Freemane (80)
- Cirrus (80)
- Cliff Bat (80)
- Arid Devourer (80) (Sandstorm only)
- Canyon Spider (80)
For previous dialogue, see here.
- At the Restoration Refuge
- Maguuma Villager: Ehrgen, a moment?
- Ehrgen Cragstrider: You seem troubled. Please, share your burden.
- Maguuma Villager: I ask your pardon, but with such scarcity, do we not endanger ourselves by sharing our resources with outsiders?
- Ehrgen Cragstrider: (snort) No. I cannot pardon such sentiment.
- Ehrgen Cragstrider: Hear me. We will share whatever we have to give, all that we are capable of, with any who have need.
- Ehrgen Cragstrider: It is our calling to protect and aid our friends who fell from the sky, these good people of Glint.
- Maguuma Villager: Have you had anything to eat yet today?
- Cirrus: I-I don't want to be a burden to your people.
- Maguuma Villager: We have food and you have need. You should eat and drink as we do.
- Cirrus: Thank you for your hospitality.
- Cirrus: Ehrgen, your people have been so kind to us.
- Ehrgen Cragstrider: I am glad to hear it. Understand that our home is yours now, for as long as you need.
- Cirrus: Glint's blessings on you. On all of you.
- The area was introduced in Entanglement.
- This marks the first time a non-hostile centaur tribe appeared in the game.