From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Guardian shout skill "Retreat!". For the game mechanic, see Retreat.
— In-game description [?]
- Wrathful Spirit — Aegis grants boons when it ends.
- Shattered Aegis — When an aegis you applied blocks an attack, it unleashes a Mystic Rebuke.
- Pure of Heart — Aegis heals when it blocks an attack.
- Pure of Voice — Shout skills gain reduced recharge and convert conditions to boons on allies.
- Unscathed Contender — Deal increased damage while you have aegis.
- Power of the Virtuous — Deal increased damage for each boon on you. Virtues gain reduced recharge.
- Stalwart Speed — When you grant aegis or stability, grant quickness. This can affect multiple targets simultaneously.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|April 19, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|November 04, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.