Gain ferocity. Axe skills gain reduced recharge, and you gain additional ferocity while wielding an axe. Winter's Bite now impacts an area.
- : +120
Number of Targets: 5
Recharge Reduced: 20%
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| October 02, 2018
- The ferocity gained from this trait is now split. It now grants a base of 120 ferocity and an additional 120 ferocity when rangers are wielding an axe.
| May 16, 2017
- This trait now grants a ferocity bonus whether axe is in the main hand or the off hand.
| January 26, 2016
- The ferocity bonus this trait grants has been increased from 150 to 250.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Beastmastery Grandmaster tier.
- Added: Winter's Bite now inflicts its effects in an area at your target's location.
- Added: Axe skills recharge 20% faster.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Honed Axes has been added to the game.