From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Honed Axes — You and your pet gain ferocity. Axe skills gain reduced recharge, and you gain additional ferocity while wielding an axe.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- The closer you are to the target, the more axes will hit.
- Projectiles pierce enemies, allowing axes to potentially hit multiple targets at once.
- This is one of the few Skills that can hit more that 5 Targets, it can hit up to 25.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 27, 2018||
|June 20, 2017||
|June 25, 2013||
|May 14, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: