From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The Desolation
- Defeat the Forged raiding party (80)
- Defend the Amnoon farmworkers from the Forged (80)
- Defend the village of Kweli from the Forged (80)
- Destroy any catapults the Forged create to break their assault before the garden walls take too much damage (80)
- Destroy the Forged cannons (80) [Group Event]
- Disrupt the Forged ritual and destroy the crucible (80) [Group Event]
- Drive back Balthazar's forces before they wear down the makeshift militia (80)
- Escort refugees from the Temple of Kormir to the southern way station (80)
- Help destroy the West Realm Portal (80) [Group Event]
- Help Priest Bashshar get healers and medical supplies to refugees at the Temple of Kormir (80)
- Help recover the stranded villager's lost mount (80)
- Kill the Forged commander (80) [Group Event]
- Patrol the area near the Mouth of Torment with Redeemer Kossan
- Safely escort the funeral procession to the Necropolis (80)
- See the refugees safely through to Amnoon (80)
- Pulls Target
- Drops Bomb
- Chain Pull - Pulls the target into melee range and damages it.
- Bash - Meele attack that knocks up the target, disabling it shortly.
- Frenzy - Basic meele attack.
- Dash - Dashes forward, damaging the target and causing Bleeding. Bombs are left on the ground, applying Burning to the target when exploding.
- Sweep - Kneels down and summons spinning blades on the ground. The blades deal damage and cause Bleeding.
- Stolen skills
- I'll cut you to pieces!
- Wasn't fast enough...
- Defeating an opponent
- Too slow.
- I will return for you.