From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Valslake Waypoint)Jump to navigationJump to search
1 1 2
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help quaggans settle into Urgulp (20)
- Valslake Waypoint —
- Roller Beetle Time Trial: Jormag's Fang
- Dredge Disaggregator
- Dredge Excavator
- Dredge Ratnik
- Dredge Resonator
- Dredge Strazar
- Dredge Tinkerer
- Veteran Dredge Mining Suit
- At Urgulp
- Gatherer (1): (hum) OooooOOooooo. (hum)
- Gatherer (2): That's a happy sound. Why are you so cheerful?
- Gatherer (1): Koo! Quaggan met a kodan on the water. He said such nice things!
- Gatherer: Swimming, swimming, swimming, all summer long. Swimming, swimming, swimming, it makes your flippers strong. ♪
- Irritable Villager: ♪Fish are tasty. Fish are fine. They are best with a glass of (hiccup)! ♪ (giggle)
- Irritable Villager: Coo coo kachoochoo!
- Anxious Villager: The food gatherers came back with a light load again.
- Irritable Villager: Lazy ooks! How hard can it be?
- Refugee (1): Quaggan's feet are cold. This water is frigid.
- Refugee (2): A pod will provide warmth. Quaggan will ask if there are any vacant.
- Resource nodes
- Iron Ore
- Silver Ore
- Rich Silver Vein
- Snow Cherry Sapling
- Herb Sprouts
- Button Mushrooms