From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Conn is an asura spectating the roller beetle races.
- Trade Commons (During Dragon Bash only)
- Snowden Drifts
- In Brisban Wildlands
- Well, done, Brisban! This is my favorite track—the consecutive turns, the jaunt through Aethervolt! You've got to be alert on the street sections!
- Not to mention the bandits.
- In Diessa Plateau
- I heard they wanted to have the course go through the outposts here, but there were concerns about the gates being shut down in the event of attacks.
- Anything can happen in a beetle race, I suppose.
- In Gendarran Fields
- Lion's Arch has the best racing fans! Between you and me, I heard Evon Gnashblade set a few top lap times himself during the course setup.
- I really can't picture that.
- In Mount Maelstrom
- I don't want to hear any complaints about the dangerous tracks! If you don't take every opportunity to pull ahead, you're not a beetle racer!
- Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing.
- In Snowden Drifts
- The moment to attack will come at the hairpin turn! A mountain descent with tough corners is the essence of beetle racing.
- Racers have to accept challenges, right?
- In Hoelbrak
- A true racer is focused on speed. Yeah, you can use any mount in this competition, but keep your eyes on the roller beetles. They'll win the most. Mark my words.
- A "true racer" can win on any mount. Just watch.
- Named after QA Analyst Connor Day, who brought indispensable knowledge about real life racing.