Chapter 2: Radiant Recovery
Tome. Release magic from pages detailing the rebuilding of Vabbi, cleansing conditions on nearby allies. Allies are healed for each condition removed.
- : 1
- Number of Allied Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
- Legendary Lore — Tome skills gain bonuses from scribbling in the margins by ancient bards.
- Loremaster — Retain Resolve passive while it is on cooldown. You generate pages more quickly.
- The healing done by this skill is equal to
(9 + Level^2 * 0.07 + Healing Power * 0.77).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022
- The page mechanic for firebrand tomes has been reworked. Pages are now shared across all tomes and refill at a set interval instead of when summoning a tome.
- Page cost and cooldown has been adjusted to the following: (PvE) 1 page, 4 seconds; (PvP/WvW) 1 page, 8 seconds.
- Increased the number of conditions removed from 1 to 2 in PvP and WvW.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced number of conditions cleansed from 2 to 1.
|October 01, 2019
- The existing split of cleansing 2 conditions in PvP has been brought to WvW as well. This skill continues to cleanse 3 conditions in PvE.
|March 27, 2018
- Reduced the healing power coefficient per condition cleansed by 35% in PvP and WvW.
|February 06, 2018
- Tome of Resolve: Reduced the base healing of all healing skills by 15% in PvP and WvW.
|December 15, 2017
- The number of conditions removed by this skill has been reduced from 3 to 2 in PvP only.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Chapter 2: Radiant Recovery has been added to the game.