From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the engineer skill. For the ranger downed skill, see Thunderclap (ranger skill). For the Lightning Hammer skill, see Thunderclap (Lightning Hammer skill).
Ionize an area, bringing down the power of lightning to stun foes and damage them over its duration.
— In-game description [?]
- Kinetic Stabilizers - Gain stability and superspeed when disabling an enemy. Outgoing stun and daze durations increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Stuns and does no damage on the initial tick, followed by 5 damage pulses.
- When targeting an enemy and you have Kinetic Battery traited, this skill will grant a charge of Kinetic Battery despite not being a tool belt skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 01, 2019||
|July 26, 2016||
|February 23, 2016||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.