From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the engineer skill. For the ranger downed skill, see Thunderclap (ranger skill). For the Lightning Hammer skill, see Thunderclap (Lightning Hammer skill).
Ionize an area, bringing down the power of lightning to stun foes and damage them over its duration.
— In-game description [?]
- Perfectly Weighted — Hammer skills deal increased damage. Evading an attack grants stability.
- Expert Examination — Stunning or dazing a foe applies vulnerability and weakness to them.
- Stuns and does no damage on the initial tick, followed by 5 damage pulses.
- When targeting an enemy and you have Kinetic Battery traited, this skill will grant a charge of Kinetic Battery despite not being a tool belt skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|February 23, 2016||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.