Summon Bone Fiend
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Summon Bone Fiend
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Bone Fiend
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Minion. Summon a bone fiend that attacks foes at range. Delivers a crippling attack once every ten seconds.
- Damage (2x): 572 (0.4)?
- Cripple (2s): -50% Movement Speed2
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Flesh of the Master — Minions have increased health. Gain carapace for each minion you control. Your minions are destroyed when this trait is reassigned.
- Necromantic Corruption — Minions deal more damage and take conditions from you. When a minion attacks, it transfers conditions to its target. There is a 10 second cooldown per minion.
- Death Nova — When you or one of your minions is downed, create a Poison Nova. Summon a jagged horror when you kill a foe.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Vampiric — Siphon health whenever you hit a foe. Minions siphon health and transfer it to you.
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Animate Bone Fiend.|
- This minion, when summoned at level 80, has a base Power of 1,500. It has two projectile finishers with each attack. This makes it quite powerful when appropriate combo fields(such as fire) are present.
- The attacks that cause cripple, both of them together, do about the damage of the tooltip; but the attacks which do not cause cripple seem to do about half that much.
- It ends up doing around 160 DPS unbuffed and without considering projectile finishers.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 21, 2021||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 03, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: