From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Jagged Horrors inflict 5 seconds of Bleeding with each attack, and attack once every 3.5 seconds (attack speed of 0.2857 hits per second).
- Jagged Horrors do not provide life force to nearby necromancers when they die.
- Jagged Horrors created by the trait Death Nova can stay alive up to 30 seconds. Jagged Horrors created by the Rune of the Lich can stay alive up to 60 seconds, and do not count towards the maximum number of Jagged Horrors summoned by Death Nova. All Jagged Horrors, regardless of how they were created, can trigger the Poison Nova of Death Nova.
- Before launch, Lich Form used to have a skill called Jagged Horror that would summon a maximum of 8 Jagged Horrors. The skill was replaced by Mark of Horror, which placed a mark that summoned 5 Jagged Horrors when triggered. With the game update of August 8, 2017, the skill was replaced by Summon Madness.
- The Reanimator trait used to allow necromancers to summon up to 8 Jagged Horrors. With the game update of April 15, 2014, this trait was merged into Death Nova and the limit reduced to 5 Jagged Horrors.