Minions have increased health. Gain carapace for each minion you control.
Your minions are destroyed when this trait is reassigned.
- Health Increase: 50%
- Health Increase: 15%
— In-game description
- Equipping or unequipping this trait with minions active will kill them and put their skills on recharge.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|August 17, 2021
- Reduced minion health bonus from 25% to 15% in PvP only.
|March 23, 2021
- Reduced minion health bonus from 50% to 25% in PvP only.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- Fixed a bug that could cause Death's Carapace stacks to be applied incorrectly by this trait.
|October 01, 2019
- Instead of granting armor for each minion, this trait now causes the necromancer's minions to grant them 2 Death's Carapace stacks as long as the minions are alive.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Adept tier.
|March 16, 2015
- This trait will now remain active when the necromancer enters the downed state.
|September 09, 2014
- Slotting and removing this trait now kills all previously summoned minions, preventing previous minions with incorrect health values from remaining.
|April 15, 2014
- Protection of the Horde: This trait has been merged into Flesh of the Master.
- Gain 20 toughness for each minion you control.
|February 26, 2013
- This trait now properly affects Jagged Horrors.
|August 28, 2012
- Flesh of the Master has been added to the game.