Minions have increased health. Gain bonus toughness for each minion you control. Your minions are destroyed when this trait is reassigned.
- Health increase: 50%
— In-game description
- The trait stacks to a maximum of
- Equipping, unequipping or even re-equipping this trait with minions active will kill them and put their skills on recharge.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Adept tier.
| March 16, 2015
- This trait will now remain active when the necromancer enters the downed state.
| September 09, 2014
- Slotting and removing this trait now kills all previously summoned minions, preventing previous minions with incorrect health values from remaining.
| April 15, 2014
- Protection of the Horde: This trait has been merged into Flesh of the Master.
- Gain 20 toughness for each minion you control.
| February 26, 2013
- This trait now properly affects Jagged Horrors.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Flesh of the Master has been added to the game.