Minions deal more damage and take conditions from you. Whenever a minion attacks, it transfers conditions to its target. (10 second cooldown per minion.)
- : 1
- Damage Increase: 25%
- Interval: 10 seconds
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- Fixed a bug in which minions took conditions from allies other than the necromancer. Added a visual effect when this trait activates to indicate which minion is taking the necromancer's condition.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
- Removed chance for boon removal on minion attacks.
- Added: Increases minion damage by 25%.
- Added: Every 10 seconds, your minions will take one condition from you.
- Added: Minions transfer conditions when they hit with attacks - this can only occur once every 10 seconds per minion.
| March 16, 2015
- This trait will now remain active when the necromancer enters the downed state.
| February 26, 2013
- This trait now functions with Bone Fiend, Shadow Fiend, Flesh Wurm, and Jagged Horror.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Necromantic Corruption has been added to the game.