Royal Ascalonian weapons
Royal Ascalonian weapons are exotic weapons sold by Dungeon Armor and Weapons at Fort Marriner, Lion's Arch in exchange for Ascalonian Tears, the tokens given for completing Ascalonian Catacombs in explorable mode. They can also be earned by completing the Ascalonian Catacombs Dungeon PvP and WvW Reward Tracks. These weapons share appearance with PvP Forge weapons.
Each weapon comes in three varieties, with three attributes each.
|Prefix||Major attribute(s)||Minor attribute(s)|
|Magi||Healing Power|| Precision |
|Rampager||Precision|| Power |
|Soldier||Power|| Toughness |
|Royal Ascalonian Axe||857-1,048||300|
|Royal Ascalonian Dagger||924-981||300|
|Royal Ascalonian Mace||895-1,010||300|
|Royal Ascalonian Pistol||876-1,029||300|
|Royal Ascalonian Scepter||895-1,010||300|
|Royal Ascalonian Sword||905-1,000||300|
|Off hand||Royal Ascalonian Focus||832-883||210|
|Royal Ascalonian Warhorn||814-900||210|
|Royal Ascalonian Torch||789-926||210|
|Royal Ascalonian Shield||806-909||210|
|Terrestrial||Royal Ascalonian Greatsword||995-1,100||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Hammer||985-1,111||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Longbow||920-1,080||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Rifle||986-1,205||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Short Bow||905-1,000||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Staff||985-1,111||390|
|Aquatic||Royal Ascalonian Harpoon||905-1,000||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Speargun||905-1,000||390|
|Royal Ascalonian Trident||905-1,000||390|
Royal Ascalonian Axe1,198 × 536
Royal Ascalonian Dagger1,244 × 368
Royal Ascalonian Focus565 × 414
Royal Ascalonian Greatsword528 × 1,014
Royal Ascalonian Hammer449 × 555
Royal Ascalonian Harpoon1,580 × 205
Royal Ascalonian Longbow507 × 834
Royal Ascalonian Mace1,088 × 600
Royal Ascalonian Pistol1,092 × 413
Royal Ascalonian Rifle455 × 581
Royal Ascalonian Scepter1,252 × 488
Royal Ascalonian Shield413 × 459
Royal Ascalonian Short Bow331 × 642
Royal Ascalonian Speargun1,817 × 404
Royal Ascalonian Staff490 × 960
Royal Ascalonian Sword1,476 × 471
Royal Ascalonian Torch506 × 411
Royal Ascalonian Trident1,904 × 446
Royal Ascalonian Warhorn416 × 745
- These weapons possess a blue glow when the area the player is in is considered to be at night. When wielded, an additional blue particle mist animation occurs around the weapon.
- During dawn and dusk, the weapons will display their nighttime skin, but will not release their particle effects.
- Unlike other dungeon weapons, their sigil is "Major" instead of "Superior"
- Ascalonian ghosts wield these weapons.
- During beta, there were some low damage versions available called "Royal Ascalonian" weapons. Additionally, they healed the user during the day and stole health during the night. These effects were replaced by sigils and are no longer in-game.
- These weapons are Account Bound on acquire, and Soulbound on use.
- Some Seraph soldiers in Lake Doric use polearms with a skin matching the daytime style of this weapon set.