From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This city sure attracts dangerous and capable individuals, don't it?
So which are you? Dangerous or capable?
- Depends on my mood. At the moment, my warband's here on leave, from the front. They got us cooped in the canton behind you, but I got an itch for a night on the town.
What does your warband do on the front?
- We specialize in stealth operations. Anything sneaky needs doing, we get in, we get out, and no one's the wiser.
- Guess it's time for me to sneak off, too. And you're none the wiser. Bye.
- I learned long ago to steer clear of a charr with an itch. So long.
- (If non-Ash Legion charr)
My kind of crowd. Who are you?
- Maul Shadowharm is my name. My warband's here on leave, from the front. We cooped up in the canton behind us, but I was dying to explore the citadel.
I'm <Character name>. I see you're Ash Legion.
- I am. My warband specializes in stealth operations. You never see us coming.
How many are in your warband?
- Nine. We kept it small because we have to be more mobile than other warbands. Then, we usually split up into smaller groups of three.
- Sounds like you know what you're doing. Good-bye.
- Good to know you're on our side. Good-bye.
- (If Ash Legion charr)
I see you're Ash Legion. As am I.
- Say it loud, say it proud—"Who can? Ash can!" How long you been out of the fahrar?
Long enough to remember it fondly. You?
- The same. I hope after my warband winds up this leave, we'll get sent someplace where we can see real action. I'm tired of just slamming ghosts.
- You don't like slamming ghosts?
- Yeah, ghost watch is a lousy draw. See you around.
- I think I'm going to just keep moving, goodbye.
- His line about whacking dredge with a mace is a reference to Whac-A-Mole.