From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Defend the Leaders of Caer Evermore from the Risen (58)
- Slay remaining Risen (58)
- Kill the Risen Crusader (59)
- Welcome to Evermore. It may not be the most impressive fort, but it's in an interesting location.
What makes this place so interesting?
- The undead threat is a constant challenge. No boredom here!
If they attack, I'll help defend.
- Your sort of hero is always welcome.
- Sounds like excitement that I don't need right now.
What are you doing here?
- My team and I catalog artifacts found in the Ruins, then ship them to the Priory.
Sounds tedious, actually.
- Attacks by the shambling undead tend to break the monotony.
- What a miserable post. Good-bye.
- Good luck with the cataloging.
- Before and during Slay remaining Risen
- Not amused. Definitely not amused. What're you lookin' at me for? Keep your eyes on your surroundings. There are more Risen out there. I guarantee it.
- All right.
- During Kill the Risen Crusader
- Would you look at that thing? Oozing! Gooing! Disgusting. Let's put it out of its misery, hm?
- Good idea.