From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Human scrawling is hard enough to understand in one language. They want me to translate it into three now? Bah. Leave me to my work, pest.
Doesn't working near those vines make you nervous?
- Nerves, pfah. When you've seen what I've seen... They're worth of study, I'll grant you that, but not nerves. Now I say again, leave me to my work.
- Okay, fine.
- During Save the camp from the Inquest golem
- Hey! Stop jawing and start fighting. There's a rampaging golem in camp!
- Got it.
- During Defend the Priory while they rebuild Mirkrise camp
- Keep your eyes open for Inquest. They're trying to stop us from rebuilding.
- I'll do what I can.