Scholar Issa Farone
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Scholar Issa Farone
Scholar Issa Farone is a Renown Heart NPC located in the Koga Ruins. After players help her deal with nearby threats to help Priory researchers, she will become a karma merchant.
|Steel Logging Axe||Logging axe||Basic||20||77|
|Waterproof Worn Chain Greaves||Heavy boots||Fine||25||189|
|Waterproof Country Boots||Light boots||Fine||25||189|
|Waterproof Superior Studded Boots||Medium boots||Fine||25||189|
|Mossy Scepter of Force||Scepter||Masterwork||25||378|
|Waterproof Worn Chain Greaves of Rata Sum||Heavy boots||Masterwork||25||378|
|Waterproof Country Boots of Rata Sum||Light boots||Masterwork||25||378|
|Waterproof Superior Studded Boots of Rata Sum||Medium boots||Masterwork||25||378|
- Durmand Priory is conducting research throughout Toxal Bog, but we face many challenges. Perhaps you could make out studies easier? Hello. The
Perhaps. What needs doing?
- Our researchers in the swamps need protection from the dangers there. Also, some of them have asked for assistance with their research.
What's threatening the researchers?
- Basilisks, skelk, and some hylek present the most danger. But there's also the Inquest. They seem bent on disrupting our research here.
What are the Inquest bothering you for?
- energy monitors. There are some unusual druid husks throughout the swamp. We've been studying how they got here, but the Inquest has other plans for them. The Inquest is also responsible for shutting down our
- What are the Inquest trying to do with them? (same as "We've seen them using some..." below)
- I'll protect your researchers.
Tell me about the research they are doing.
- green stinkhorns, a kind of mushroom. They're highly perishable and we need to replace our samples from time to time. The botanists are gathering
Where can I find these mushrooms?
- Green stinkhorns grow in abundance in the swamps. You can't walk three feet in these waters without tripping on a few.
Where do I turn in any green stinkhorns I find?
- Find any of our researchers in the swamps. They'll be happy to see you, and will take whatever you have.
- I'll check around for you.
- OK, let me look into that.
- Got it. I'll help your botanists.
- I've got everything I need. Thanks!
What's the Durmand Priory doing all the way out here, anyway?
- druids disappeared centuries ago, so we came to investigate. We received word that the asura had discovered some petrified husks that resembled the ancient druids. But the
What are you hoping to find?
- Answers. Are these husks of ancient druids? Where did they come from? Why do they still pulse with energy even though they appear dead? Why is the Inquest interested in them?
What's this about the Inquest?
- We've seen them using some sort of energy sapping weapon to tap into the mystical energy that lives inside the husks. We don't know what they're using it for, but it can't be for anything good. Be careful of their Sapper devices.
- What about your energy monitor devices? (same as "The devices aren't harmful..." below)
What about these Sapper devices?
- E.M.P. device. Use it to disable the Inquest Sapper device. They're toxic devices constructed by the Inquest meant to ward off potential poachers of energy. If you can manage to reactivate out energy monitors, you may find a Priory owned
- What about your energy monitors?
- What about these Inquest Sapper devices? (same as "They're toxic devices constructed by..." above)
- I'll see what I can do.
- I'll see about stopping the Inquest.
- I can see how tempting that must be to a scholar.
- I'll leave you to investigate then.
- Nope. Just passing through.
- <Character name>! You've been an invaluable assistant for our research efforts here. Perhaps you would like to reap the fruits of our combined labors?
- I'd like to look at what you have to offer.
- Enjoy your research here.