From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ah-hah, I see you eyeing my treasures.
These are treasures?
- You may just see piles of broken machinery and weapons, but I see treasures in the making. The Iron Legion has tasked me with the extremely important job of recycling and repairing these old parts.
If it's all broken, why not just get rid of it?
- Because the Iron Legion motto is, "Waste not, want not." Actually, that's my motto. But it's not an easy job, what with the Flame Legion attacking this place all the time.
Why would the Flame Legion attack a junkyard?
- They attack my "treasure" yard because they love being unpleasant. They steal and pillage and create chaos whenever they can. Of course, it's hard to blame them with all this treasure laying around.
- Good luck defending your stuff.
- Sounds like they picked the perfect charr for the job.
- I like your attitude.
- Not anymore.