From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Iron Legion Gear||Accessory||Fine||0||56|
- Before completion
- This wrecking yard behind me is full of junk. There's never enough time to keep it all sorted. Could you help us out?
Sure. What can I do?
- Let's see. We need to clean up as much as we can, set the rattraps, and keep our eyes open for Flame Legion thieves.
What is there to clean? It's all junk.
- There are gears that need sorting and junk that needs cleaning. Don't want to be tripping over garbage during a Flame Legion attack.
- Can I ask about something else?
- Okay, that's enough. I'll do what I can.
- We set traps in the yard. We just need to activate them. Hopefully, that'll get rid of the rat problem. Rats. They're everywhere around here.
- What else is there to do?
- Can do.
The Flame Legion come all the way in here?
- They'll do whatever they can to disrupt our yard. I think they are coming from somewhere near here, but I don't know where.
- Could I ask you about something else?
- I'll see if I can sniff them out.
- That is too much for me. I'm leaving.
- Nope. I'd really rather not.
- During the Protect the weapon parts from the Flame Legion event
- Flame Legion are attacking the yard again! Go stop them from stealing weapon parts. / The
- They are? I'll show them!
- After completion
- Well, it is still a wrecking yard, but I suppose it's slightly less... wrecked? Thanks for helping.
- Was there anything worth looting?
- Glad to.