Click to enlarge.
Ourobore Caves is an area in the Harathi Hinterlands. Inside this vast natural cave system a large group of skritt have established a scratch called Skyshine Scratch. This cavern winds deeper into the hillside. At its end resides the scratch's veteran leadership who are guarding their treasure.
- Skyshine Scratch
The entrance to this area is found along the northern border of Wildspine Hills at the end of the north fork of the road that passes beside Grey Gritta's Waypoint.
- Skritt Forager (33, 36)
- Skritt Lobber (36)
- Skritt Pistoleer (36)
- Skritt Sentry (36)
- Veteran Skritt Bottle Lobber (36)
- Veteran Skritt Forager (36)
- Veteran Skritt Gear Lobber (36)
- On some of the buildings and ledges are skritt who may appear as allies or ambient creatures.
- To get the Splendid Chest, head north from Grey Gritta's Waypoint into Ourobore Caves. Always going uphill, bear slightly-left a short distance then slightly-right a short distance then left again in almost a complete circle until you see several Veteran Skritt guarding the Splendid Chest.
- This shape, along with the name of the cave, references the Ouroboros, an ancient symbol visualised as a snake eating its own tail.