From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
An Oakheart as a nature spirit.
- Immune to all control effects.
- auto-attack that cleaves and knocks back; 1 second cast time. Oakheart Swipe - Melee
- Thump - Small point-blank area of effect attack that knocks down nearby enemies; 1.5 second cast time.
- hostile or neutral creatures in the area and immobilizes them for 0.5 seconds; 2 second cast time. For the next 6 seconds, roots grow at each affected target's starting location every 2 seconds. Roots bind on contact, dealing damage twice and immobilizing targets for 5 seconds; this effect can be removed by attacking and destroying the roots. Binding Roots - Large point-blank area of effect attack that deals damage twice to any
- Stolen skills
- Oakhearts chase down and mash animals they encounter and use the remains to fertilize their young, as mentioned in the Ghosts of Ascalon book.