From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the gizmo. For the consumable version, see Spearmarshal's Plea (consumable).
— In-game description
- Interact with the Remains of the Last Spearmarshal in Yahnur Plateau within the Domain of Vabbi after completing the Path of Fire story. You cannot re-acquire this item once destroyed.
- The device activates and hums an invigorating tune.
- Sun's Refuge. (Only if Sun's Refuge has been unlocked. Teleports you to Sun's Refuge.) Take me to
- Last Spearmarshal and the Griffon Sanctuary. (Teleports you to the Sunspear Sanctuary.) Take me to the
Grant me a wish.
- The relic clicks and whirs as a mechanism opens, as if expecting a deposit.
- Eyes of Kormir into the relic to receive a reward. (Gives you a Sunspear Redemption Wish.) Place 25
- The relic can only grant three wishes per day. (Only if you have already earned three wishes today; returns to "The device activates".)
- You need 25 Eyes of Kormir and an empty inventory slot to receive a reward. (Only if you do not meet the requirements; returns to "The device activates".)
- Decline. (Returns to "The device activates".)
- here for subsequent dialogue.) Show me the Writings of the Last Spearmarshal. (Only if "Open Skies: On Wings and a Prayer" is completed. See
- Never mind.
- It gives wishes for 25 Eyes of Kormir, and can grant 3 wishes per day.
- Originally usable by all characters, the minimum level for the item was increased to 2 to prevent starting characters from skipping the introductory mission.
- As of the May 28, 2019 update, it will only teleport level 80 characters.
- Teleporting to Sun's Refuge while inside Sun's Refuge will teleport you to the main plaza.
- Prior to the September 18, 2018 game update, the option to teleport to the Last Spearmarshal had an extra dialogue window:
- As the relic glows, the ground shifts beneath you.
- The name could be a reference to Spearmarshal Kormir, whose eyes were eaten by the Hunger in Guild Wars 1. Players feed Eyes of Kormir to Spearmarshal's Plea, leading to Spearmarshal's Lament, which could parallel the despair Kormir felt after she lost her eyes.