From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the gizmo. For the consumable version, see Spearmarshal's Plea (consumable).
— In-game description
- Interacting with the Remains of the Last Spearmarshal in Yahnur Plateau within the Domain of Vabbi after completing the Path of Fire story.
- The device activates and hums an invigorating tune.
- Sun's Refuge. (Only if Sun's Refuge has been unlocked. Teleports you to Sun's Refuge.) Take me to
- Last Spearmarshal and the Griffon Sanctuary. (Teleports you to the Sunspear Sanctuary.) Take me to the
Grant me a wish.
- The relic clicks and whirs as a mechanism opens, as if expecting a deposit.
- Eyes of Kormir into the relic to receive a reward. (Gives you a Sunspear Redemption Wish.) Place 25
- The relic can only grant three wishes per day. (Only if you have already earned three wishes today; returns to "The device activates".)
- You need 25 Eyes of Kormir and an empty inventory slot to receive a reward. (Only if you do not meet the requirements; returns to "The device activates".)
- Decline. (Returns to "The device activates".)
- here for subsequent dialogue.) Show me the Writings of the Last Spearmarshal. (Only if "Open Skies: On Wings and a Prayer" is completed. See
- Never mind.
- It gives wishes for 25 Eyes of Kormir, and can grant 3 wishes per day.
- Originally usable by all characters, the minimum level for the item was increased to 2 to prevent starting characters from skipping the introductory mission.
- Teleporting to Sun's Refuge while inside Sun's Refuge will teleport you to the main plaza.
- Prior to the September 18, 2018 game update, the option to teleport to the Last Spearmarshal had an extra dialogue window:
- As the relic glows, the ground shifts beneath you.