From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Item type
- Material type
- Mystic item
- Mat. storage
- Advanced Crafting Materials
- Account Bound
- Game link
Double-click to consume.
Formerly used at the Mystic Forge in the creation of the legendary ring Coalescence.
Double-click to exchange for a Legendary Insight.
— In-game description
Legendary Divinations, commonly abbreviated as Ld or LD, were formerly a crafting material obtained by defeating raid bosses in the Hall of Chains, Mythwright Gambit and The Key of Ahdashim raid wings, and were primarily used in the creation of Coalescence.
Legendary Divinations were also used as raid kill proof.
|Scholar Glenna (vendor currently unavailable)||
||Hall of Chains
The Key of Ahdashim
|Limit 168 per account.|
- Historically contained in coffers from Path of Fire raid bosses.
- The chests from the 10 Path of Fire raid bosses could only be looted once a week, therefore an account could get at most 10 Legendary Divinations per week.
- Legendary Insights could be originally converted into Legendary Divinations, up to a maximum of 168 per account. To be able to convert them, the account must have completed at least one Hall of Chains raid encounter, not including Statues of Grenth.
- Originally, the requirement for having this option was stated as having completed one Hall of Chains raid encounter before the release of Mythwright Gambit. However, the conversion was temporarily removed when The Key of Ahdashim was released, before being added back a few weeks later.
- The exchange was available only at the Aerodrome for some players, not at Glenna in any of the raid wings.